Monday, February 22, 2010

Lifes Lessons at The Woodlands

So although I am frustrated with the lack of new knowledge I am learning at my current rotation, I have been educated in various other areas of life. The following are just a few of the lessons that I have learned from my time here at Memorial Hermann at The Woodlands.

You don't pet the animals at the rodeo, you "rub the animals."

Cookie is an appropriate nickname for Mardrettia.

187 is police code for murder.

When you are married but have multiple other girlfriends, you put them in your phone coded as guys. For example Nichole would be Nick.

A pimp is a man who is dating multiple women but they know about each other. A player is a man who is dating multiple women that don't know about each other.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of LA.

I'm so glad that I'm learning the finer things in life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for passing on such useful info! I always thought the code for murder was 186, now I've got it straight.

    ReplyDelete