Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hot Stuff



So a few weeks ago my singles ward had a Valentines Dance. The dress was semi-formal and so when my mom was visiting I asked if we could look for a dress. We found the dress in the first store we went to and found an awesome necklace to accessorize with. Plus I already had shoes to match. All we needed was a sweater. Sounds easy right? Wrong! We spent the rest of the day trying to find a sweater that looked appropriate with the dress and would match the necklace and shoes. Finally after miles of walking the mall and hours of trying on clothes (no exaggeration here at all) we found the yellow sweater I wore. Well I looked like dynamite that night as the picture shows & received several compliments on my entire outfit, especially the necklace. Thanks mom for putting in the time and effort for me to feel like a million bucks for one night!

1 comment:

  1. This is just God's way of making sure you get enough exercise.

    ReplyDelete