Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Dietetic Life


As you are all aware I am currently working on getting my Master's and completing a Dietetic Internship. I decided that it was about time for me to show some of the work that I've done as dietetic intern. This bulletin board was for Head Start, which is a government funded preschool for underprivileged 3 and 4 year olds. I was quite proud of myself for thinking it up and then making it happen. The kids can mix and match the different foods to show what they ate for breakfast that day using the velcro on the back of the foods and on the plate. I loved having the opportunity to do something creative. I got all excited and felt like I was being productive. So here's a taste of what my internship consists of. (Sorry I don't have more pictures)


2 comments: