Monday, November 16, 2009

Carnis

I have a strange fascination with traveling carnivals & have always desired to attend them. It was just my luck when I drove into College Station last week to see the carnival all lit up in the mall parking lot. After asking around & finding that pretty much everyone hates carnivals, I convinced two of my friends to go with me and ride just one ride, that's all I asked for. Well they ended up loving the ride & we all enjoyed our little trip to the carnival that day. My favorite part was the following conversation with my friend Braden (it is not a word for word quote but really close):

Braden: I'm not scared of the rides, I'm scared of the people.
Me:Why are you scared of the people? What have they ever done to you?
Braden: What has a black man hiding in a dark alley every done to you, yet I know you're scared of him?

Gotta love the randomness & not so good logic that carnivals bring out in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment