Monday, November 9, 2009

Love & Hate

Loves
  • Pumpkin muffins
  • Big accessories
  • Cowboy boots
  • Pres. Uchtdorf's most recent CES Fireside
  • The outrageous cars found only in Huntsville
  • My new found Texas twang
  • $4 movies
  • Picking education as my minor
  • Singles wards
  • 3 day weekends
  • The Office, Glee, SYTYCD, House
  • Friends
  • Kelly Clarkson
Hates
  • The movie "The Box"
  • Dumb boys
  • Mosquito bites
  • Putting 6000 miles on my car since August
My loves list is a bit longer than my hates list - I guess that means life is going pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's good to see your list of loves is much longer than your hates. On the subject of dumb boys, I once cross stitched "Boys=Freaks" for one of my roommates. Funny enough, she stopped displaying it once she got married.

    ReplyDelete